There is sill time to register for the FAAST Fun Run 5K! Race day registration is available and will begin at 8:00am in Bosco plaza on Sunday, April 18th. You may also register online (see below). We look forward to seeing you there.
There are two ways to pre-register for the FAAST Fun Run 5K:
1) Register Online: Please visit our Active.com page at http://www.active.com/page/Event_Details.htm?event_id=1851667 to register online. You will be able to pay using your credit card.
2) Register on campus at K-State: To register on campus, you may print one of the forms below, or fill out a form at one of the registration tables on campus. Registration fees may be paid with check (made out to: FAAST Fun Run) or cash. We will be on campus for registration at the following locations and times:
- Justin Hall Lounge- Mon. April 12th- Wed. April 14th from 11:00 am until 1:00 pm
- K-State Student Union (outside food court) – Wed. April 14th- Fri. April 16th from 11:00am until 2:00 pm
- Individual registration is $10 per person.
- Team registration is encouraged! Teams of three may register for $25.
- Children 6 and younger can participate for free!
- All participants will receive a race registration confirmation e-mail once you have registered for the race.
- To pre-order a Fair-trade canvas shopping bag from Kenya or Malawi, see information below. Bags will be for sale race day regardless of whether or not you pre-order.
Race Registration Forms: If you would like to print or view the registration forms, please see the links below.
Order fair-trade canvas bags online:
To pre-order a fair-trade canvas bag, simply send an e-mail to faastfunrun5K@gmail.com with the details of your request. Your bag will be ready for you, for a minimum donation of $12 on race day. If you would like to pay in advance, click the “make a donation” button below to pay online using paypal or a credit card. In the “Purpose” field, please type: FAAST BAG Order, your name, and the number of bags you are buying. Enter the amount total (number of bags total x $12 each).